Probably the closest thing this game has to a world map. Bombs will occasionally drop at random while you're walking, damaging the party. Your destination is Sundarbans to the southwest.
Obtainable Items Edit
|Item||Where to find|
|First-Aid Kit x5||Terrorist Base - 1st floor|
|Overdrive SY x5|
|Ripple Infused Wine x5||Terrorist Base - 2nd floor|
|Bazooka Launcher x3|
|Nuclear Warhead||Terrorist Base - 3rd floor|
- Terrorist Base
- In the far southeast corner of the map is a terrorist base. Guarding the entrance is a terrorist who claims his friends inside have gone berserk, and is trying to keep them from escaping the building. On day 25 onward, he'll have run out of strength(as in he will die!!! don't think you can heal him after you loot the place), and you'll be able to enter. If you have Carpenters or a Support-type Stand, you can heal him for -2 bad karma, but you won't be able to go inside.
- If you don't want to wait to get the items inside, you can kill him, but you'll get a large amount of bad karma and a hit to your entire party's FP. Killing him before day 19 or after healing him will result in FP -2 and bad karma +8. Killing him from day 20 to day 22 will result in FP -3 and bad karma +9. Killing him on day 23 or 24 will result in FP -5 and bad karma +10.
- On the 3rd floor of the base, there's a boulder that you can break by touching it enough times. From there, you can jump down to the 1st floor, but your party will receive 50HP of damage.
- Town Ruins
- To the southwest, above Sundarbans, there's a town icon that you can enter. You can take a look around, but there are no items to be found, and not much else besides a couple terrorists and helicopters.
- Refugee Camp
- On the coast opposite Sundarbans, there's a refugee camp where you can buy recovery items and weapons. In addition, if you have Carpenters or a Support-type Stand, you can assist the doctor in caring for the refugees. One days will pass, and you'll get -2 bad karma and the Junk Bracelet item.
|Bottled Water||5||Restores a tiny amount of HP/SP, 5 uses|
|Ointment||100||Restores 50HP + Cures Bleeding|
|Requiem G.E.||300||Cures various status ailments|
|Overdrive SY||300||Restores a large amount of SP|
|Diamond C||300||Restores a large amount of HP|
|Handgun||500||A handheld revolver. Can be used up to 5 times.|
|Hand Grenade||350||A simple, easy-to-use hand grenade.|
|Dynamite||600||Used by construction workers to blow up bedrock.|
|Submachine Gun||1200||A machinegun. Can be used up to 5 times.|
|Bazooka Launcher||1000||A handheld bazooka launcher. Only one use.|
Enemy Data Edit
|Name||HP||EXP Given||Dropped Money||Dropped Items||Notes|
|Artillery Tank||1000||800||500||Medical Toolkit||Range: M. Appears semi-transparent on the map. Weak to Electricity and Earth.|
|Tank||500||500||500||Medical Toolkit||Range: M. Surprisingly, it's weak to status ailments. Sometimes flees the battle. Weak to Electricity and Earth.|
|Armed Helicopter||200||160||150||Medical Toolkit||Range: L. Buffs its Speed and attacks with machineguns, and sometimes flees the battle. Appears as an icon, but also as a random encounter.|
|Armed Helicopter||200||200||200||Medical Toolkit||Range: S. Flies a little lower and a little faster than the Armed Helicopter (L)s on the map. Weak to Wind.|
|Sniper||200||300||200||Sniper Rifle||Range: L. Appears in groups of 2. Random encounter on the map. Their Snipe attack can occasionally 1HKO a party member. Sometimes runs from battle.|
|Foot Soldier||100||100||85||Rations||Range: L. Appears in a large group and will often call in reinforcements if you don't wipe them all out at once.|
|Fleeing Soldier||50||30||10||Rations||Range: L. Rare encounter in the terrorist hideout and on the field. Very weak, so kill them for free Rations when you see one.|
|Soldier||150||100||85||Submachine Gun||Range: S. Appears in the terrorist hideout.|
|Oil Drum||300||70||100||Dynamite||Range: S. Appears in the terrorist hideout.|