- The SPW Foundation's Parting Gift
- Once you board the submarine, you'll receive a care package containing Diamond C x10, Overdrive S.Y. x10, and Requiem G.E. x10.
- The German Military's Parting Gift
- Requirements: Saved Speedwagon and Stroheim
- If you meet the above requirements, you'll receive the items listed in the event above, in addition to Ripple-Infused Wine x5 and Ultraviolet Lasers.
- Showdown with Priestess
- After High Priestess attacks the submarine, Abdul will instruct everyone to flee to an adjacent room. You can choose to follow him, or decide to face her head-on, which will start a battle with you, Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Polnareff in the party. If you defeat her within 15 turns, you'll skip the scuba scene and you'll end up at the beach, where you find Midler without her teeth broken. You'll also get an FP bonus with the party members you fought her with. If you fail to finish her in 15 turns, the event will proceed as normal.
- During the scene where the group tries to pile compliments on Midler, your character will get extra lines when party members' FP is over 12 (10 for Abdul). If you're a male, you'll butt in with a witty remark, but if you're a female, you'll get jealous (female still makes a comment too, something along the lines of "even though I'm a girl... I still find you alluring").
- Save Jotaro!
- When Jotaro is caught between High Priestess' teeth, you have a choice of trying to pull him out, which will cause events to proceed according to the original story, or you can try to smash the teeth. The latter will start a battle with you, Abdul, Kakyoin and Polnareff versus Teeth and Tongue, which will drop a Badge of Honor if you win. If your bad karma is 5 or over, you'll also get an option to run for it, which will increase your bad karma by 5 and decrease everyone's FP by 1 (-2 for Jotaro).
|Name||HP||EXP Given||Dropped Money||Dropped Items||Notes|
|BOSS: High Priestess (User: Midler)||2000||2000||3000||Starplatodine||You'll start with the protagonist, Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Polnareff in the party. At the beginning of the fight, you won't be able to see her. Once she reveals herself, use attacks with Bind that stop her from moving and break out your strongest skills. Of course, when she un-transforms is all luck-based, so there's a chance you won't even get to attack before 15 turns are up.|
|BOSS: Teeth||1000||8888||8888||Badge of Honor||Range: S. You can fight the Teeth by choosing to destroy them instead of trying to grab Jotaro. Recovers every turn. After 5 turns, the battle will end and the event will continue. Its high defense makes it difficult to damage with normal attacks, so use defense-piercing ones like Abdul's Red-Hot Ankh, Kakyoin's Punishment Time, and Polnareff's Zantetsuken if you're on a New Game +. Dynamite and Ultraviolet Lights also works. You don't get a message saying you got a Badge of Honor when you defeat it, but you'll get one nonetheless.|
|BOSS: Tongue||-||-||-||-||Range: S. Can't be damaged. Uses an attack that hits all party members once per turn - it doesn't do a lot of damage, but it can inflict BlowBack, so watch out.|